Xiaomi launched Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro 2021 AMD new zen 3 threadripper CPU Ryzen 7 5800H version, solid tune-up of AMD’s H-series mobile CPUs designed for performance notebooks, also a Mi Laptop Pro X with a top spec new GeForce 3050 Ti graphics will be release in June.
AMD ZEN 3 threadripper Ryzen 7 5800H which include up to an 8-core APU and AMD Radeon graphics, number of Cores 8 and threads16, level 3 cache 16 MB, hit a score of 1,470 in Geekbench 5 single-core, and managed 7,635 for multi-core.
Look at the xiaomi laptop product line 2021, CNC processing body of all laptop series, high refresh display or AMOLED / OLED screen E4 3.5K.
Xiaomi Notebook Pro 15 2021 Intel and AMD version different, the intel version have thunderbolt 4 port, have a 40Gbps (gigabits per second) bidirectional bandwidth. Because the thunderbolt port is an Intel patent, so the Mi laptop pro 15 AMD version only USB TYPE C port, no thunderbolt 4.
– USB-C power port x 1,
– USB-C multi-function port x 2, support video output, data transmission
– 3.5mm headphone jack x 1
– 15.6″ 3.5K OLED Display, resolution 3456 × 2160, 600nits brightness, 100% sRGB color gamut (typical value) 100% DCI-P3
-AMD Ryzen 7 5800H CPU, Frequency 3.2GHz, top frequency 4.4GHz, octa-core and 16-thread CPU,level 3 cache 16MB, graphics chipset AMD Radeon Graphics.
– Memory 16GB DDR4 3200MHz, storage SSD: 512GB,
– Bluetooth 5.1, WIFI 6 (802.11AX Support ).
– 66W (Min.) battery capacity, 100W USB-C fast charger.
Xiaomi Mi Laptop Pro 15 AMD v16GB 512GB price at 6799 RMB in China, available in Vodabuy ( share vodabuy $ 15 USD discount voucher for your Vodabuy spend, Coupon code: vodaoff15).